Out of the Blue (blog)

It was supposed to be either "Up in the Air" or "Out of the Blue". Guess which one was chosen for being more appropriate? ;P

Friday, September 08, 2006

Watch Out! -_-'

It's Friday night, and again, I came home late because I had debate training. It usually ends 6:30-7pm; Friday night traffic sucks, and tonight, the rain came out in full force. You can just imagine the looong car ride from Katipunan to San Juan. Might as well catch up on some zzz's on the way home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually enjoying adjudicating; no, this isn't a sarcastic remark, although coming up with wrong decisions ("wrong" as in different from my trainer's choice) does make me feel guilty and a little incompetent. No matter, that's what trainees do, right? And I can honestly say that whatever happens during training, be it confusing/weird/funny speeches, it never gets me in a bad mood.

So why am I so taray every Friday night, right when I come home?

I can't stand too much/ too loud noise; I can't stand slow-moving or slow-reacting people; I can't stand looking at my Botany lab manual for more than 10 seconds. And if I am confronted with any of the aforementioned, expect a short, clipped, biting remark or an annoyed gesture (usually consistent with carelessly throwing things across the room - this applies to my manual, btw). It's like encountering a got-up-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-bed PMS-ing teenager: You'd better get out of her way as fast as you can.

Maybe it's because it's the end of week. Maybe it's because I'm on the verge of a hell that's soon to come, especially when your schedule for next week consists of 3 tests and countless useless papers.

Maybe it's because I'm wondering (again) why I'm studying when all I really want to do is sleep and read romance novels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home